Somewhere in 2012 the Internet Explorer 6 is still used.
I had to check my app on this browser because the emulator (IE Tester) didn’t found the error. First I had to downgrade IE8 to IE6 on a pc (with Windows XP).
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type Cmd.exe, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click inside the Cmd.exe window, and then click Paste to paste the command that you copied in step 1.
- Press ENTER to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
- When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer.
Now I have IE6. 🙂