Instructions and Problems
- Read the problem, paying special attention to the constraints on the input.
- Write a program to solve the problem. You can use any programming language that has a free compiler or interpreter available. Your program will need to solve the input file in less than 6 minutes.
- Make sure that your program exactly follows the input and output formats. When you run your program on the sample input, it should produce the sample output.
- When you are confident that your program is correct, download the input file. This will start a 6-minute timer. You must upload your output and your source code before the timer ends to get credit for the problem.
- If you accidentally submit the wrong files or you realize that there is a problem with your program, you can resubmit as many times as you need to during the 6 minutes. Once the 6 minutes has ended, you may not submit again for that problem. The last submission within the 6 minutes will be used for grading.