Used to define public methods for a class.
Used to define constants for a class.
Interfaces are used to define the public methods that a class should include. It’s important to remember that only the method signatures are defined and that they don’t include the method body (like you would typically see in a method in a class). This is because the interfaces are only used to define the communication between objects, rather than defining the communication and behaviour like in a class.
Interfaces cannot be:
Instantiated on their own.
Used to define private or protected methods for a class.
Used to define properties for a class.
However, once React made up to the center stage, there was a drift in the paradigm. The developers slowly and gradually started moving from Angular to React as it was much better than Angular in terms of speed, efficiency, view library, simple API, and lightweight components.
Moreover, Angular had a few drawbacks causing problems and irritation for the developers and so they began to look for other alternative.
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. On the address bar, please input the following: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. That would open the Notifications settings window.
4. Scroll down to Allow section and look for Milkpload.net.
5. Click on the ellipses (3 dots) icon beside Milkpload.net and choose Block to stop the pop-up notification.